Your privacy is important to us. Adagio Travel makes it our highest priority to ensure the information you provide is confidential. Please see below for a description of Adagio Travel’s practices that apply to our site and the information we collect.
Adagio Travel cares about your safety and security. Our purpose through this website is to promote trips organized by Adagio Travel, and provide useful information and links for people interested in traveling to Italy and certain other destinations.
Adagio Travel takes no responsibility for the content and accuracy of the information provided by third-party websites. Adagio Travel does not take responsibility for other website’s privacy policies and practices. Please be aware that Adagio Travel provides links to third-party websites as a service to our site visitors, and is not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those pages. Please note that these websites’ privacy policies may differ.
If you do not agree with these terms, do not provide any personal information to Adagio Travel.
If you choose to refuse or withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with services normally offered by Adagio Travel.
We do not sell or market products to Minors. Minors are not eligible to register with, use or purchase services via the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any Minor, and will not deliberately use such information. If you are under 18, you may use the website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
We highly value your feedback and appreciate any questions, comments, or concerns about this website, events, or any other information that is listed that you may wish to share with us. We will add your email address to our mailing list, unless you clearly request that you do not want to be added. You can also be removed from the mailing list at anytime. If you request more information about Adagio Travel tours by regular mail, we will need your full name and mailing address, none of which will be shared with anyone.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information for the purposes of responding to and processing your requests for our services:
- To record your travel preferences, to provide travel quotes, or make travel reservations on your behalf or to communicate with you about your travel plans;
- To process and track your transactions and to send information to affiliated travel agents and agencies via our systems and software regarding our services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you;
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, and collect and process product and services payments;
- To provide tips or guidance on how to use our website, inform you of new features on our website or provide other information that may be of interest to you;
- To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, blog posts, personalized offers via direct messaging or other communications about our services, if you have subscribed to receive this information or you have not advised us that you do not wish to receive such communications;
- To manage our website, diagnose technical problems, improve content and allocate the resources of our systems so that your experience with our website is as efficient as possible;
- To process and track your transactions and to send you information about our services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you;
- To develop, enhance, market, sell and provide our services;
- To audit compliance with our policies and contractual obligations;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or for any other purpose to which you consent.
We do, at times, request credit card information, User ID, or national identification numbers to help plan and book vacations. Any such information is kept completely confidential and not shared with any other parties.
If you have registered to receive Adagio Travel newsletters or promotions, your email address will remain confidential and will never be shared with any other company. This service is private and complimentary, and you may unsubscribe at any time.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 804-901-9336.